Silver Buddha Necklace, Enamel Bead with Obsidian, PIcasso Jasper
Enamel Silver Obsidian necklace with Buddha's head and Eagle goes perfectly with black or white shirts. Azuro Enamel design is an iconic symbol of its own. Layer silver chain necklace with Obsidian necklace collection levels up your style.
Buddha / Devil Design
Two-faced Buddha/devil symbolizes there are two sides in every situation. Manifesting wisdom is to be compassionate and not to be judgmental. The classic Azuro bead means to find equality and remain in a peaceful state of mind.
The Zen Style
Zen is a way of life. It is to meditate and to find the true wisdom or non-discriminatory wisdom within us. Japanese Zen practitioners embrace the apprehension of equality in all events. Inspired by the Zen philosophy, we combined healing crystals with Buddha/devil head and Classic bead.
The Zen Practice
The body, the breath, and the mind are a 3 in 1 method to foster your zen state. The enhanced Zen Buddha bracelets or necklaces with healing crystals can bring tranquility and calm emotions.
- Necklace Type: Surgical Stainless Steel Twisted Chain
- Gem: Obsidian, Eagle Eye
- Symbol: Protection / Strength / Positive Energy
- Color: Pale Green / Pitch Black
- Ornament Material: Silver Buddha, Silver Enamel Black Bead (Premium 925 Sterling Silver)
- Bead Diameter: 6mm Obsidian, 13*4mm Eagle Eye, 9.6mm Silver Enamel Black Bead, 12*8.9*9.85mm Buddha Bead
- Length: 18, 20, 24, 27 inches
- Weight: 45~50 g subject to length
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
- When measuring your wrist, please measure:
**Keep in mind that you should NOT add any 'space' yourself to your wrist measurement. If you want the bracelet loose on your wrist, simply write " loose " in (1) the wrist size column before adding to cart or (2) the order note in the cart before checking out.
( The wrist size column before adding to cart )
( The order note in the cart/before checking out )
>>If you are buying surprise gifts for others and not knowing the exact wrist size, below are some wrist size idea for your reference.
- The average wrist-size for men is a 17.78cm / 7 inches
- The average wrist-size for women is 16.50cm/ 6.5 inches
Some of our customers might want to measure his/her other bracelets. This is also a great way but please note:
- Bracelet length is NOT equal to wrist size as bracelet length stands for outer diameter while wrist size is inner diameter.
- Please let us know XX cm/inches is "bracelet length" in the "wrist size column" or "order note" and send a picture of the bracelet you measured to email@example.com or or contact our online chat room.
(the circumference in the picture is 7.25 inches / 18.40 cm.)
- Don't have a measuring tape?
1. Use a piece of string or paper to measure at the point just between your hand and the wrist bone and in a tighter fit.
2. Lay the string/paper back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches or centimeters.
Please refer to below illustration for your easy understanding.
- When ordering, please specify:
3. You prefer your bracelet a little looser or tighter.
【Notice】Due to high order volumes, weather disruptions and the impact of COVID-19, DHL/FedEx deliveries may experience delays. Allow for additional shipping time to ensure your order is received by the desired date on.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet might takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which has a delivery time between 4 and 7 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.