HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
- When measuring your wrist, please measure:
**Keep in mind that you should NOT add any 'space' yourself to your wrist measurement. If you want the bracelet loose on your wrist, simply write " loose " in (1) the wrist size column before adding to cart or (2) the order note in the cart before checking out.
( The wrist size column before adding to cart )
( The order note in the cart/before checking out )
>>If you are buying surprise gifts for others and not knowing the exact wrist size, below are some wrist size idea for your reference.
- The average wrist-size for men is a 17.78cm / 7 inches
- The average wrist-size for women is 16.50cm/ 6.5 inches
Some of our customers might want to measure his/her other bracelets. This is also a great way but please note:
- Bracelet length is NOT equal to wrist size as bracelet length stands for outer diameter while wrist size is inner diameter.
- Please let us know XX cm/inches is "bracelet length" in the "wrist size column" or "order note" and send a picture of the bracelet you measured to email@example.com or or contact our online chat room.
(the circumference in the picture is 7.25 inches / 18.40 cm.)
- Don't have a measuring tape?
1. Use a piece of string or paper to measure at the point just between your hand and the wrist bone and in a tighter fit.
2. Lay the string/paper back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches or centimeters.
Please refer to below illustration for your easy understanding.
- When ordering, please specify:
3. You prefer your bracelet a little looser or tighter.