The Crouching Tiger | Silver Enamel Black Obsidian Tiger Eye Beaded Bracelet
- Gem: Tiger eye / Obsidian
- Symbol: Calm and steadiness
- Color: Pitch Black/ Cinnamon Brown
- Ornament Material: 925 Sterling Silver Beads
- Diameter: 8~10 mm
- Length: Tailored to size
- Weight: 20~35g subject to length
Vitreous Enamel - The art of fusing glasses at the perfect temperature of 1500F with a smooth finishing colored coatings traced back to the ninth century. Egyptians offered Enamel jewelry to worship God. Chinese decorated it as a representation of wealth and status. Romans used such design with gold to honor individual's contribution in the battlefield.
Combining its luxurious tradition with a subtle touch of Azuro core values creates a new look of the designs. Azuro Republic engraved element of gemstones into the enameled process making each bracelet a unique piece of its kind.
Azuro enables guest payments to let you pay with your credit card/debit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
- During the PayPal Payment page, please select the second option "Pay With Debit or Credit Cards " (below red square part)
- Then enter your name and shipping address. You will be prompted for your credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, You may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
- Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which haa a delivery time between 1 and 5 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.
Wow! From ordering, customer service, and receiving my products everything is the superb! Products look high quality! I am so happy w mu orders. Thanks to Emma for patiently helping thru out the whole process! I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to check out this amazing website that offers high quality and meaningful gifts for your love ones. 😘
nice jewelry, I just bought a pair, my parents love them.
Coolest gift ever, Bought this bracelet for my dad, now he is asking a pair for my mom.
Really classic men accessory, its craft and design are profession, I appreciate it.
Gave this bracelet to my father as his birthday gift and he likes it a lot! Will visit again when in need