The Gold Yellow Evil Eye Obsidian Bracelet
With wearing The Evil Eye bracelet, you can feel the energy within it. The Evil Eye bracelet protects you against negativity. Possessing The Evil Eye bracelet, it is believed that evil forces could be tricked by the evil eye then distract it to do no harm.
The Evil Eye bracelet is a symbol of protection and good fortune. The handcrafted surface of the skin gives the Evil Eye bracelet a realistic touch. The open clicked design provides the flexibility of changing any designs you want. The 24k Gold Evil Eye bracelet comes with 2 customized colors for you to choose!
** Before Checkout, Make sure you **
(1) Read the Size Guide
(2) Fill In Your Wrist Size
(3) Read the Shipping Info
(4) Know you can Pay with your credit/debit card without a PayPal account.
- Gem: Lapis Lazuli, Obsidian
- Symbol: Protection and Good Fortune
- Color: Blue, Black
- Ornament Material: 3 Microns 24k Gold Plated Beads
- Diameter: 8~10 mm
- Length: Tailored to size
- Weight: 20~35g subject to length
Azuro enables guest payments to let you pay with your credit card/debit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
- During the PayPal Payment page, please select the second option "Pay With Debit or Credit Cards " (below red square part)
- Then enter your name and shipping address. You will be prompted for your credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, You may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
- Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which haa a delivery time between 1 and 5 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.