REPAIR OR RESIZE CONDITIONS
Only purchase a Bracelet Repair or Resize after contacting us about your situation by email: email@example.com
Make sure you specify:
(1) your order number
(2) =For Resize= The new wrist size your bracelet needs to be made for (For example: how many gemstones you wish to add or remove).
Azuro enables guest payments to let you pay with your credit card/debit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
- During the PayPal Payment page, please select the second option "Pay With Debit or Credit Cards " (below red square part)
- Then enter your name and shipping address. You will be prompted for your credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, You may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
- Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
【Notice】Due to high order volumes, weather disruptions and the impact of COVID-19, DHL/FedEx deliveries may experience delays. Allow for additional shipping time to ensure your order is received by the desired date on.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet might takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which has a delivery time between 4 and 7 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.
It has been a pleasure doing business w/ Azuro. I received my bracelets and discovered they were too small d/t my error: I'd mistakenly typed 16.5 instead of 19.5 cm. Lol. I had a brief IM chat w/ Azuro and learned that they offer repair &/or resizing service. I packed and returned the bracelets to them Jan 13th, and received back Jan 21st. They're now not only beautiful, but perfectly sized. Excellent customer care, and their process couldn’t have been easier. Recommended.