The Guardian | Silver Enamel Green Rutilated Quartz Stone Tiger Eye Beaded Bracelet
The Guardian serves to insulate friends and family against harm. When putting on the guardian red tiger eye bracelet, anything that poses as a potential threat will be vanquished by the heart of bravery, since the red tiger eye enhances the quality of faithful mind and persistence. Accompanied by the green rutilated quartz stone in the mens bead bracelet, it possesses the power to dissolve negative energy, making it a powerful stone that can be used therapeutically. Being the brightest of all the dark gemstones, the men silver bracelet will alleviate pain and lead the way to calmness, just as the Guardian. Behind the Guardian’s valor, it has the ability to bring calm and pacify the wounded, which will also be embedded in Azuro Republic's mens bead bracelet.
- Gem: Red tiger eye/ Green Rutilated Quartz Stone
- Symbol: Calm and bravery
- Color: Venetian Red
- Ornament Material: 925 Sterling Silver Beads
- Diameter: 8~10 mm
- Length: Tailored to size
- Weight: 20~35g subject to length
Vitreous Enamel - The art of fusing glasses at the perfect temperature of 1500F with a smooth finishing colored coatings traced back to the ninth century. Egyptians offered Enamel jewelry to worship God. Chinese decorated it as a representation of wealth and status. Romans used such design with gold to honor individual's contribution in the battlefield.
Combining its luxurious tradition with a subtle touch of Azuro core values creates a new look of the designs. Azuro Republic engraved element of gemstones into the enameled process making each bracelet a unique piece of its kind.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
- When measuring your wrist, please measure:
**Keep in mind that you should NOT add any 'space' yourself to your wrist measurement. If you want the bracelet loose on your wrist, simply write " loose " in (1) the wrist size column before adding to cart or (2) the order note in the cart before checking out.
( The wrist size column before adding to cart )
( The order note in the cart/before checking out )
>>If you are buying surprise gifts for others and not knowing the exact wrist size, below are some wrist size idea for your reference.
- The average wrist-size for men is a 17.78cm / 7 inches
- The average wrist-size for women is 16.50cm/ 6.5 inches
Some of our customers might want to measure his/her other bracelets. This is also a great way but please note:
- Bracelet length is NOT equal to wrist size as bracelet length stands for outer diameter while wrist size is inner diameter.
- Please let us know XX cm/inches is "bracelet length" in the "wrist size column" or "order note" and send a picture of the bracelet you measured to firstname.lastname@example.org or or contact our online chat room.
(the circumference in the picture is 7.25 inches / 18.40 cm.)
- Don't have a measuring tape?
1. Use a piece of string or paper to measure at the point just between your hand and the wrist bone and in a tighter fit.
2. Lay the string/paper back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches or centimeters.
Please refer to below illustration for your easy understanding.
- When ordering, please specify:
3. You prefer your bracelet a little looser or tighter.
【Notice】Due to high order volumes, weather disruptions and the impact of COVID-19, DHL/FedEx deliveries may experience delays. Allow for additional shipping time to ensure your order is received by the desired date on.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet might takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which has a delivery time between 4 and 7 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.