The Dark Knight - Stack Bracelets For Men
As the night falls, the mixed crystal of Obsidian, Picasso Jasper, and Hematite come alive. Attracting the power of the moon, these stack-beaded bracelets absorb negativity and create a protection shield. The Dark Knight sheds light on the wandering minds in the darkness. Stack up the power with men stack crystal bracelets.
- Bracelet Type: Beaded String Bracelets
- Gem: Obsidian / Hematite / Picasso Jasper
- Symbol: Protection
- Color: Pitch Black / Platinum Black / Sky Grey
- Ornament Material: 925 Sterling Silver Beads
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Length: Tailored to size
- Weight: 45~50 g subject to length
Azuro enables guest payments to let you pay with your credit card/debit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
- During the PayPal Payment page, please select the second option "Pay With Debit or Credit Cards " (below red square part)
- Then enter your name and shipping address. You will be prompted for your credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, You may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
- Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
【Notice】Due to high order volumes, weather disruptions and the impact of COVID-19, DHL/FedEx deliveries may experience delays. Allow for additional shipping time to ensure your order is received by the desired date on.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet might takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which has a delivery time between 4 and 7 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.