Maximus | 24k Gold Enamel Black Hemitite Tiger Eye Beaded Bracelet
- Gem: Red Tiger’s Eye, Hematite
Symbol: Greatest and Feisty Spirit
- Color: Venetian Red, Platinum Black
- Ornament Material: 925 Sterling Silver Beads With Rose Gold Plated
- Diameter: 8~10 mm
- Length: Tailored to size
- Weight: 20~35g subject to length
Vitreous Enamel - The art of fusing glasses at the perfect temperature of 1500F with a smooth finishing colored coatings traced back to the ninth century. Egyptians offered Enamel jewelry to worship God. Chinese decorated it as a representation of wealth and status. Romans used such design with gold to honor individual's contribution in the battlefield.
Combining its luxurious tradition with a subtle touch of Azuro core values creates a new look of the designs. Azuro Republic engraved element of gemstones into the enameled process making each bracelet a unique piece of its kind.
Azuro enables guest payments to let you pay with your credit card/debit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
- During the PayPal Payment page, please select the second option "Pay With Debit or Credit Cards " (below red square part)
- Then enter your name and shipping address. You will be prompted for your credit card, email address, and phone number.
- (Optional) After reviewing their information, You may choose to save your information by creating a PayPal account to make future transactions faster.
- Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
Order Fulfillment (Free shipping for all orders)
Creating your custom made bracelet takes 2-3 business days if you have provided a wrist-size as well as a valid address, it is then prepared for shipping. We use FedEx International Priority Shipping/DHL Worldwide Express, which haa a delivery time between 1 and 5 business days.
Please note that we are not able to ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address
Duties and Fees
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, due to the complexity of international laws we do not include those fees in orders. You are responsible for any local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused, then you are responsible for the shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping.
We only work with FedEx/DHL, which is a well-established shipping provider and we place our faith and trust in them, however, we cannot guarantee their performance. Shipping mistakes are rare, but we can only guarantee what is in our control.
Received it on Valentine's day. Perfect stones, beautifully crafted with the silver beads. Lots of compliments. Thanks Azuro.
The beaded bracelet is beautiful. But the string already broke. Thankfully we found all of the beads and are getting it restrung. Disappointed the string broke so easily just from taking it on/off, and not in a rough manner either.
Hi Nicole, we are sorry to learn that the string broke. Could you send the string photo to email@example.com and we could arrange the replacement of the broken bracelet? Thank you and we look forward to your hearing from you!
Azuro Customer Service Team